Digital Paper is an imported paper made from Elemental Chlorine Free pulp (ECF) from farmed plantations; without consuming natural forest materials. The ECF process is a bleaching process which replaces Chlorine gas with Chlorine Dioxide to reduce the harmful effects to health and the environment. Produced using processes conforming to ISO 14001 or Environmental Management System (EMAS), Digital Paper is also guaranteed to perform consistently through all Xerox equipment.
Case studies/Media coverage:
- Digital Paper is made from Elemental Chlorine Free pulp (ECF) from farmed plantations that are ISO 14001 environmental accredited
- Economic and superior in quality
- Vibrant colour prints and bolder black
- High smoothness and formation for quality toner transfer and adhesion
- Digital paper is guaranteed to perform consistently through all Xerox equipment
Moisture Content: 4.4%
CIE Whiteness: 161
- Consistent performance
- Quality prints with vibrant colours and bolder black
- Environmentally friendly
Download the brochure for the product overview and specifications.
We make it easy for you to purchase products, supplies and services from us. Our extensive network of representatives can help you choose the right solutions for your business needs.
For sales enquiries, simply fill up our online form.