Integrated Facilities Management encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure the functionality of an organisation by integrating people, place, process and technology. Effective facilities management is vital to the success of any organisation. At a corporate level, it contributes to the delivery of strategic and operational objectives. On a day-to-day level, effective facilities management provides a safe and efficient working environment, which is essential to the performance of any business – whatever its size and scope.
Through our 30 years of experience in the service outsourcing space, Fuji Xerox has amassed invaluable experience in providing hospitality, concierge, cleaning and even administrative services to many companies. This unique experience has allowed us to develop a service management model that integrates seamlessly the various lines of services, from document management, to office service management, and to facilities management.
Fuji Xerox Integrated Facilities model is built based on our management philosophy of People, Process and Technology:
- Staff - Focuses on identification of skilled staff, their employment and employability.
- Third party service provider and vendor management – Focuses on stringent vendor management process so that all selected providers will deliver and continue to deliver required services and meet performance standards.
- Focuses on streamlining daily processes and tasks and converging them into single management and control.
- Introduction of innovative Facilities Management Tool that provides traceability and transparency in daily activities, and allow asset management and vendor management and reporting.
The following are some of the types of services we provide under our Integrated Facilities Management offering:
- Pest control.
- Waste management.
- Mechanical and electrical.
- Air-condition servicing.
- Administrative support.
- Helpdesk support.
- Improve Business Operation Spending – Outsourcing can reduce building maintenance costs and hence minimise total operational spending.
- Focus on Core Business Functions and Your Employees – Outsourcing non-core business functions like facilities management allows more time for a company to focus on its core business functions such as attracting new clients, enhance products and/or customer service, business strategy and even more. Companies will also have more time now to organise programs to enhance employees’ skills which are critical to strengthening an organization.
- Let the Industry Experts Do the Job – We provide the necessary equipment and resources, including well-trained manpower, to get the job done well. The customer does not need to invest in equipment, resources and training required to perform the tasks.