ChallengesHow can you manage, control and secure your information assets and content? Enterprise Content Management offers a better way to manage paper and digital content from creation to retention to transformation. With Enterprise Content Management, you can capture, store and share documents/content as well as optimise navigation, search, and information discovery through content classification. This can help to improve customer and staff engagement, ensure compliance, and automate business processes.
- Business Process Automation - Provides enterprise class electronic forms and automation of business transactions with structured and unstructured data leading the way to digital transformation.
- Record Management - Manage and secure digital information from creation to disposal to meet compliance requirements and regulatory mandates.
- Imaging & Document Management System - Create, manage, control and stores digital content, information and documents.
- Electronic Forms automates information gathering, incorporates data from mutiple systems into one form and enhance the digital experience.
- Capture, digitise, categorise, and store information and content to facilitate digital tranformation and automation.
- Manage the lifecycle of content and secure content access, automate retention and disposition.
- Easy access to content through in-office devices and mobile devices.
- Adherence to audit, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Connection to other systems, enabling for an integrated automated solutions.
- Delivering solutions that are tailored to business requirements from SMEs to large enterprises and MNCs.
- Integrate and connect with Fuji Xerox multifunction printers for a complete digital transformation.