Some of the reasons that businesses translate content are:
- For international audiences, such as to facilitate an overseas business partnership, expanding market reach and sell to global consumers.
- For a specific audience – A good translation makes a big difference in how content is received.
- Bridge the language barrier – Inability to understand a contract or unintentionally insulting overseas counterparts because of a marketing translation problem can adversely impact a business outcome.
- Difficulty in scaling in-house translation team as business grows.
Some of the key services we provide in our translation offering are:
- Translation and proof reading.
- Linguistic validation (applicable to software translation only).
- Desktop publishing.
- Data processing.
- Improved brand image.
- Bridge the language barrier.
- Ability to understand the subtle cultural nuances of local languages that can easily change the meaning of a translation.
- Access to a wealth of experience from language professionals who are familiar with your businesses and speak your customers’ languages.
- Provide economy of scale through access to a pool of professional linguists that can be called upon as demand increases (e.g. in ‘special projects’).
- High quality translation.