February 13, 2020
To ensure the health and safety of our colleagues, customers and partners, Fuji Xerox Singapore is taking proactive and precautionary measures recommended by Ministry of Health (MOH) guidelines to combat COVID-19.
- We have enhanced our cleaning services across our office, following MOH guidelines.
- All visitors are required to complete a Health & Travel Declaration form and have their temperatures taken.
- We regret that we will have to decline entry to our premises for any visitors/employees who:
- register a temperature above 37.5 degrees
- are unwell with respiratory symptoms
- have visited Mainland China in the last 14 days or;
- had close contact with any persons warded or quarantined for observation or diagnosed as a suspected case
- Effective 11 February, all employees are required to have their temperatures taken twice daily during office hours.
- In terms of our frontline customer service engineers, they are not required to come into the office, they have been additionally instructed to comply with the following precautions when deployed at customers’ premises:
- Follow building management’s procedure of declaration and temperature checks
- No entry into buildings that are quarantined
- If customer requests postponement due to any safety precautions, we will re-schedule accordingly
We advise all our stakeholders to adhere to the Ministry of Health (MOH) advisory for Singaporeans, which recommends deferring non-essential travel to affected areas until further notice, as well as to remain calm but vigilant, while adopting good personal hygiene practices.
Customers may also wish to regularly check Ministry of Health’s website for the latest updates.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act accordingly in the best interests of our employees, customers and community.