The next generation printing products from Fuji Xerox - stylish design meets high performance, delivering amazing print quality and advanced productivity features designed to drive your business forward.
FeaturesSimplex Print Speed (A4): Up to 28/28 ppm
Duplex Print Speed (A4): Up to 18/18 ppm
First Page Out Time (A4): 8.2/9.2 seconds or less
Monthly Maximum Duty Cycle 52K pages
Image Processing ARM Core 733MHz
Connectivity: USB2.0 (Hi-Speed), Ethernet (10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T), Wireless (IEEE802.11b/802.11g/802.11n)
- Users can choose from the optional 550-sheet feeder and cabinet for increase printing capacity while freeing up table space.
- AirPrint and Google Cloud Print enabling users to print directly from mobile device without the need to download mobile apps or to install print drivers. Perfect for people on the move.
- Mopria Alliance certified making it possible for Android users to easily print documents using their smartphone and tablet devices.
- Wi-Fi Direct enabled allowing devices to connect and print easily without requiring a wireless access point.
- NFC enabled. Users just need to tap to install and print.
- Print fast. Don't Wait. Save time by printing even complex documents at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute helping you to work faster, be more flexible and more productive.
- Equipped with advanced technology designed to safeguard business critical data against potential attack from multiple points of access. Built-in security features such as IPV6, IPsec, Secure HTTPs (SSL) and SNMPV3 delivers required security to keep your confidential data safe.
- Advanced security features, such as SecurePrint, allows users to set a password on the print job which means that the data is encrypted for transmission and is hidden from prying eyes by only printing when a password is entered on the control panel. Perfect for workgroup environments, this means that the confidential documents won't end up in the wrong hands.
- Newly developed CCSLED (Current Confinement Self-Scanning Light Emitting Device) & STYLS (Set-Type ThYristor Logic SLED) technology allows high-resolution output at 1200 x 2400 dpi quality, whilst achieving compactness and power-saving benefits.
- IReCT (Image Registration Control Technology) ensures each printed colour is corrected by digitally processed 2400 dpi high-resolution data, ensuring improved registration accuracy and ultra-precision image reproduction.
- Save with Super EA-Eco Toner. The toner applies a new polyester resin that dramatically effects the viscosity of the toner with changes in temperature. This enables Super EA-Eco Toner to achieve 10-15 degree celsius lower fusing temperature than standard toner, reducing power consumption by up to 20%, and reducing CO2 emissions by up to 35%
- DocuPrint CP315 dw carries the international Energy Star label. Energy Star is a voluntary labelling program designed to identify and promote energy efficient products that reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
ConsumablesCT202606- Standard Capacity Toner Cartridge K (3k)*
CT202607- Standard Capacity Toner Cartridge C (3k)*
CT202608- Standard Capacity Toner Cartridge M (3k)*
CT202609- Standard Capacity Toner Cartridge Y (3k)*
CT202610- High Capacity Toner Cartridge K (6k)*
CT202611- High Capacity Toner Cartridge C (6k)*
CT202612- High Capacity Toner Cartridge M (6k)*
CT202613- High Capacity Toner Cartridge Y (6k)*
CT351100- Drum Cartridge K (50k)**
CT351101- Drum Cartridge C (50k)**
CT351102- Drum Cartridge M (50k)**
CT351103- Drum Cartridge Y (50k)**
EL500293- Waste Toner Cartridge (30k)**
*Average standard pages. Declared yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798. Yield may vary based on image, area coverage and print mode.
**Average standard pages. Yield may vary depending on job run length, media size and orientation.
- File Size:
- 1.69 MB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format