- A4 printer
- Print up to 40 ppm
- 1-line Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi*1 connectivity
- Print only
Personal or workgroup users, these economical models deliver convenience, connectivity and capacity from one single machine.
Plenty of power, user friendly yet secure, and loaded with handy features. The P375 dw machines are a tough, compact, and practical solution for busy offices.
Small size, big on power
- High speed (40 pages per minute) printing helps get the job done fast.
- Additional paper tray option helps improve productivity for users with high print volume by reducing routine of replenishing paper.
- Large capacity toner units cut down on toner changes.
- Users can select different paper qualities and thicknesses according to their needs.
Simple but effective
- Compact, sensible and stylish design.
- Select a machine size & functions just right for your budget & needs.
- A range of user-friendly free-of-charge applications* available to enhance productivity and connectivity and make it easy to print from your mobile phone.
* Fuji Xerox Print Utility, Google Cloud Print, Mopria.
- Great connectivity: you select an access method that works for you.
Simultaneous connection with Ethernet and Wi-Fi Direct* enables you to connect with the machine from a fixed location (such as a desk), or on the run.
* Available on DocuPrint M375 dw.
- Bypass Tray enables use of a range of thick paper stock to suit your individual printing needs.
Tasks done securely
- Dependable & secure.
- Secure Print function enables you, and only you to print and access your own output on-demand.
- Page limits can be set to help you manage costs.
- Responds to your high-volume printing needs with high durability. (Monthly Maximum Duty Cycle: 100000 pages)
- 1200 x 1200 dpi high resolution quality printing.
- Economical & effective: Delivers quality, power & reliability that is easy on the wallet. Low-profile device, but high quality output.
Two-way (front & back) printing output
- Simply select the output point (front or back output tray) that matches the type of paper to be used.
- The machine adopts a straight paper path, which realizes face-up print output. No more curling when using thick paper. Nice and flat.
Packed with smart features
Easy Front Access: Access print output and change-out consumables (such as toner and paper) quickly, simply and cleanly from the front of the machine.
1. Bypass Tray (50 sheets):
Capable of handling various different types & sizes of paper, envelopes, labels, and post cards.
2. Standard Tray (250 sheets):
This tray is for standard users. Various types & sizes of paper can be used.
3. 520 Sheet Feeder*1:
Even if users want to print high-volume documents, the machine can respond to the needs with a maximum paper feeding capacity 1340 sheets*2.
*1: Optional. 250 Sheet Feeder and 520 Sheet Feeder are available. Up to two optional feeders can be added.
*2: When two 520 Sheet Feeders are added.
Note: Paper feeding capacity is based on 80gsm paper.
Rapunzel DocuPrint M375z_P375dw Brochure
- File Size:
- 1.73 MB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format