OverviewGet the results your work demands. Renowned Fuji Xerox print quality meets a desktop colour printer that gives your office documents superior visual impact. The Phaser 7100 Colour Printer excels at producing exceptional detail and clarity on a wide variety of media - including oversize paper - providing the capabilities you need to ensure every important print job makes a strong impression.
FeaturesSimplex Print Speed (A4): Up to 30/30 ppm
Duplex Print Speed (A4): Up to 22/22 ppm
First Page Out Time (A4): 9/11 seconds or less
Memory (Std/Max): 1GB/2GB
Monthly Maximum Duty Cycle 52K page
Image Processing 667MHz
Connectivity: USB2.0, Ethernet (10Base-T/100Base-TX)
- Clearly superior results. True 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution delivers superior sharpness and clarity on every page you print. You get impressive fine-line definition and crisp fonts that stay legible even at smaller point sizes.
- Reliable precision. True Adobe® PostScript® 3™ ensures that visually rich documents print reliably and quickly, while Xerox® colour correction technology make sure that specified colours print accurately and consistently.
- Superior toner. Our EA Toner fuses at a much lower temperature, and reduces overall energy consumption during manufacturing and operation by up to 20% and CO2 emissions by nearly 30%, compared to conventional toner. It's also oil-free, delivering brilliant, glossy output, even on ordinary paper.
- Fast output. Print jobs are ready when you are thanks to a colour and black and white print speed of up to 30 ppm for A4-size documents.
- Networked to share. With standard Ethernet, you can locate the Phaser 7100 where it's most convenient.
- Increase accountability and reduce costs. Use accounting features to track and analyse both colour and black-only printing, and to accurately charge back billing for individuals or departments.
- Compact and resourceful. Sized to fit your work group's space and printing needs, it's available as a low-profile desktop printer, or it can be configured into a highly productive floor-standing model with up to three additional 550-sheet trays - for a total paper capacity of 2,050 sheets.
- Effortless printer management. Our CentreWare® Internet Services embedded web server helps you save precious time. Enjoy configuration cloning and automatic installation, and view job status and troubleshoot right from your web browser.
- Bi-directional communication. Get instant updates on your print jobs, along with toner supply levels, from the front panel, your desktop or even over the web. Pop-up alerts immediately notify you of any print problems and how to fix them quickly, giving users more time to focus on their work.
- Easy management. Powerful tools let you control who prints in colour, and when.
- Private data stays secure. SecurePrint holds the job in the queue until a PIN is entered at the printer, and Image Overwrite "shreds" data after every job or on request.
- A good network citizen. Built-in support for the latest security protocols including IPv6, 802.1X Authentication and Secure HTTPS (SSL).
Consumables106R02623- Dual Pack Toner Cartridge K (10k)
106R02621- Dual Pack Toner Cartridge C (9k)
106R02622- Dual Pack Toner Cartridge M (9k)
106R02620- Dual Pack Toner Cartridge Y (9k)
108R01148- Imaging Drum CMY (24k)
108R01151- Imaging Drum K (24k)
108R02624- Waste Cartridge (24k)
*Average standard pages. Declared yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798. Yield may vary based on image, area coverage and print mode.
**Average standard pages. Yield may vary depending on job run length, media size and orientation.
- File Size:
- 2.16 MB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format