Subject to the following Terms and Conditions, this equipment is warranted against defective materials and manufacturing defects from the date of purchase for a period as provided in https://www.fujixerox.com.sg/en/Products/SG-Office-Printers under product specifications. This warranty does not cover consumables.
1. This warranty is valid only for the equipment sold by Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (Singapore Operations) in Singapore
2. This warranty covers repair services and replacement of any parts proven to be defective due to defective workmanship or materials
3. Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to void this warranty should we find:
- Any unauthorised tampering with, disassembly of, service repair, alteration, or modification to the equipment.
- Misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, pollution, abnormal voltage or usage of generator, fire, lightning, natural disasters and other Acts Of God.
- Improper use or connection to incompatible equipment or memory.
- Use of non-Fuji Xerox printer supplies or consumables or the use of Fuji Xerox supplies not specified for use with this printer.
- Failure to perform printer maintenance and cleaning as prescribed in published product materials.
- Use of the product in an environment not meeting the operation specifications set forth in the product's documentation.
- Failure to properly prepare and transport the product as prescribed in published product materials.
4. If Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. agrees to provide service and replacement parts under the circumstances in No. 4 above, such service and parts will be chargeable even during the warranty period.
5. This warranty does not cover the following items or services (whichever applicable):
- Toner cartridge / Ink cartridge / Toner Bottle.
- Fuser Assembly / Fuser.
- Print Drum.
- IBT/ITB (commonly known as “Belt”)
- Black Developer and Colour Developer.
- Fuser Oil Kit.
- Toner Collector / Box / Bottle.
- Installation of replacement items that are considered customer replaceable.
- Support of software not supplied by Fuji Xerox.
- Provision of software or firmware updates or upgrades.
- Exceeding the maximum print volume referenced in published product materials.
- Normal wear and tear including engine end life.
6. In the event the defective equipment is beyond repair or under One To One Swap service strategy, a replacement unit will be given based on the below terms and conditions:
- The replacement unit could be a brand new unit or a like to like unit. If the specific model is no longer available in the market, Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. reserves the full right to determine the appropriate and equivalent model as a replacement unit.
- The replacement unit does not include Consumable Items, Document Pack, AC Power Cord and peripherals.
- Any replacement unit will only just inherit the warranty period from the unit purchased by the customer.
- Under any circumstances, Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to put on hold any replacement unit for a further investigation if necessary.
7. Extra Charges will apply for on-site service areas outside Mainland Singapore (e.g. Jurong Island and other Islands)
8. Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Except as expressly provided to the contrary herein, Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.:
A. Excluded all terms and conditions, warranties, undertakings, inducements, or representations whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise relating in any way to Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. equipment; and
B. Is not under liability to the customer in respect of any loss, damage, injury, claims, demands, costs or expenses however caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise in respect of the supply or use of the Fuji Xerox Asia Pte. Ltd. equipment or the negligence by Fuji Xerox Asia Pte. Ltd. or any failure of omission on the part of Fuji Xerox Asia Pte. Ltd. to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
For any enquiries, please call 1800-35-65565 or + 3565565 (toll free). After 30th March 2018, please direct any enquiries to +65 6766 8888