SVP 2030 and Focus Areas
Characteristics of SVP 2030
- Establishment of long-term goals (FY2030)
- To become a corporation that promotes social revolution through innovation involving all employees and action on social issues from a long-term perspective.
- 2030 was set as the target year for goals which is the base year for international social issues (Paris Agreement and SDGs).
- Numerical targets for FY2030 defined for global environmental issues
- 15 priority issues established in the four areas of the environment, health, daily life, work style, and adding supply chain and governance
- Priority areas redefined with attention both to "solving social issues through business activities" and "reducing the negative impact of our business activities".
- With society and customers demanding that as a global corporation we enhance our management of the entire supply chain from the viewpoint of CSR, "supply chain" has been established as a priority area.
- "Governance" has been added as a priority area to further disseminate an open, fair and clear corporate culture.
Fuji Xerox Singapore has been part of the community, and the community has been a big part of Fuji Xerox Singapore for more than three decades. It is our goal to become a long-term investor of the community in which we operate.
Because we want to make a contribution towards the society and environment we want for our children and grandchildren, our social contribution efforts focuses on youth. We also strive to maximise our commitment to community development through engaging our employees.
The three charities which Fuji Xerox Singapore is currently supporting are:
- Beyond Social Services
- Food from the Heart
- Children's Cancer Foundation
CSR Activities at a Glance
Christmas Wishes Initiative
Each year, Fuji Xerox Singapore's employees are committed to bringing warmth and joy to the less fortunate children and youths of Beyond Social Services.
In 2019, Fuji Xerox Singapore employees donated more than $2,500 worth of backpacks, shoe gift cards and school supplies to the children of Health Start Child Development Centre (HSCDC), an initiative of Beyond Social Services. A Christmas Craft Party was also organised at the Fuji Xerox office aimed to bring smiles and festive cheer to the children during the season of giving.
Valentine’s Day Chocolate Bouquet Fundraising
Over the span of 3 weeks, Fuji Xerox employees handcrafted more than 200 chocolate bouquets to raise more than $1,050 to support the aftercare programmes for children and youths who are diagnosed with early stages of cancer.
VolunTeaming at Food from the Heart Warehouse
Many Fuji Xerox employees from various departments volunteered to sort and pack food for distribution as part of the community Food Pack programme.
Toy Donation Drive and Carnival
A collection drive of new and preloved toys, stationery and books was held in preparation for the annual Toy Buffet Carnival organised by Food from the Heart.
Fuji Xerox Singapore volunteers supported the event by gift wrapping the preloved toys and setting up a carnival booth where children could bring the toys home. The annual event had an estimated turnout of 3,000 children from the less privileged families.